Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Start To A New Begining. .

Smiles and grins.
I am finally starting off with a new blog.
Which means and i hope, to update regularly.
Eventhough the post are short. :P
Anyhows, why shutterbugsyou?
no idea really. just some randoms taughts and words jumbled up together.
Oh! I'm gonna change my writing style and format too. :O
So, we'll see how that catches up.
Found a more efficient way to blog. :)

Photobucket

Left the old blog at http://dreamsofeverykid.blogspot.com
Loved how the old layout looked like
and didnt want to change it
Decided to keep it there for memories. :)
How chu like the new blog anyways?
Please do remember to take the quiz on the right side down.
Photos of the my new blog would be larger and hopefully sexier. :D

Oh, and if i did left your name out on my sexay friends' list, do tell me.
I don't know who i left out. or if you're some stranger who wants to have their link up, leave a message on my cbox.
I think that is about it.

To sum it off,
Welcome to my new blog
To great beginings, and bitter endings.
This sounds like i'm writing a Pn. Margaret essay. :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails