Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Blues. .

Got up quite late this morning.
Guess I got the Monday Blues.
I'm feeling better. After some proper rest.
Phui Ping slept at 6! OMG.
I liked missed Derrick's class today.
Supposedly had plans with Shin Wei & Lenjin but it didnt turn out.
So I missed at least 3 hrs of Add. Add Maths Class.
Which might not seem a lot.
But surely is.
Hello En En :)
You definitely cheered me up.
You babbling away about coffee to beer to wine to spanish wine to sweet wine to tea.
Was reading and LMAO. XD
I owe you.

Anyways, i really love Chem and Phys.
It is interesting.
Not BIO. or History.
I take it out and i fall asleep.
All the time.
I guess I better do something.
Like take out a book to read.

Jame's class is always fun.
I like how Telawi looks at night.
Or rather how it feels.
Xian Wei decided to do some rockstar pose.
Vivian taught otherwise.
Photobucket
Xian Wei
Photobucket
Vivian
Photobucket
Pat
Photobucket
Me. I think there are little posses to do with a DSLR.
Photobucket
Blaaa.
Photobucket
Slurrping.
Photobucket
I look out my window, and I see you.

FULLSTOP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails