Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hate it.

I'm quite moodless right now.
I think the only appropriate time to study is past midnight.
When everything slows down.
And the only thing you can do is take out a book and study till late night.
Oh gosh. Enough of this.
Anyways, i hate people who small talk.
So, do i hate myself?
I small talk but i rarely do it.
I guess.

Ram would say, "Why are you getting so emotional right now?"
He never fails to bring someone to a good mood.
His gift probably.

Grace says i'm a happier person on messages.
So am I really? I don't think so. Many people think otherwise.
Yen, what do you think? Face, how bout you?
I'm never a happy person. Srsly.
I ACT happy.
or rather lie about it.

Obviously, i used to be this stern person.
Not really right now. Anything goes nowadays.
So, i end up here.
Okay damm. Kenn Wei just messaged and said he wants to go Derrick tomorrow at 4.
I'm considering.
I have plans. Maybe.

Cops were at my school recently.
Wonder why.
Its not like they were there later in the morning.
it was in the WEE hours.
MY school gets robbed every year.
At least TRICE.

Time to call people to go out yamcha or something.
So typical me.
Photobucket
Cops. I srsly know not why.
Photobucket
Camwhore. I've not done that in ages.

FULLSTOP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails