Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh dam.

I just woke up from a dream.
Really weird dream.
It had people i barely knew in it.
And people that i do.
We were all chilling and going round places.
Was in some condo. Walking around. Which led to this hill.
Saw a Murcielago convertible, doing rounds and drifts.
I saw cops too. It should have been a Waja, but i cant remember.
I saw it from a hill, where there was a tennis court.
the super car was was white.
I saw a f430, which was either red or white.
Surprisingly, i saw a friend in it.
I saw a huge Colosseum type building being redone while i was in the car.
Weird weird dream. >.<
Okay this was like a week ago.
I think I cant even remember wht happened in the dream right now.
I woke up, went to blogger, and typed down whatever i could remember.
It was really weird. I saw people in the dream that i knew.
I was closer to them in the dream thn in reality.

I think things are not really working out.
You know, when it finally comes to the part where you think. .
Just let things fade.
I try to be who i am, but with her its who im not.
But i know, she would probably love who i am.
I dont know why, but i never get to show that part.
Life is funny, isnt it?

Photobucket
My creative aunt and uncles did this for their mom. :)
Photobucket
Those were candles.

Oh, went for my grandaunt's birthday.
Somewhere around pj.
Grandaunt has always been a smiley person.
she would always go like this :)
Anyhoos, my nieces were there. And they are extremely cute.
Wanna check em out?
Photobucket
The elder, younger.
Photobucket
Pinchy :)
Photobucket
The younger. :))

The whole holiday is probably filled with activities.
Convoy today was awesome.
Musso, Perdana, Citeron.
Crazy.
Shin Wei, Sai Keet, Lenjin, Naga, Sora and I.
Full throttle. :D


Goodnight.

FULLSTOP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails